cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

Hello

Just joined today.  Have to admit to not having a clue where to start but hope to get some ideas from the forum.  My business very much B2B so not really sure what to do.

5 REPLIES 5
Occasional Contributor

Re: Hello

hey I have also something like you.I am HR manager in Couponinput.com. We are providing Bluefly Coupon ,Journeys Coupon and Love and Pride Coupons Specially.

Glad to see someone as confused as me we sell corporate clothing which is a very consulative process. www.thompsonhustonapparel.com Would like to use this to raise profile and contact new customers.  If anyone could point me in the right diresction would be very grateful

Occasional Contributor

hey I have read your reply.I have visited your website.If you want to increase your daily sales.Then you have to optimized your site first.SEO is the better way to increase your daily sales.SEO is slow but long term.If you want any help about SEO then I can optimized your site also.

Occasional Visitor

thanks i hope u add me on here. Peace Ziplok

Ziplok
Solution Provider

Guy: saw your intro here and just wanted to welcome you to the group.

The fact that you're here and engaging others is a great start!  

My first activity was to create a seasonal card for my clients...Later when a client asked me about email as a way to interact with their customers and prospects I recommended CC... not only a way to contact their list but also the great tools to track your campaign and results.You can even set up specific group categories so your messages are tailored to that audience

My talent and focus is assisting when clients need help adding new photos and product graphics so they have a custom, professional appearance.

Regards, Kent Looft, DesignArts