cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Help! Donation button help

Occasional Visitor

Help! Donation button help

When we build our campaign and add the donate button and set up the wepay account.  Email receivers cant donate.  They are able to enter an amount but cannot submit and credit card info  Am I doing some thing wrong?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Help! Donation button help

Hello @TrinaL460,

Thank you for reaching out to us!  I see that you were able to get in contact with us through an alternate channel.  I do hope you were able to get your issue resolved, otherwise, feel free to reach out to us at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.