cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Hi, how do I opt-out of any sharing or trading of my email address with other companies? thanks

Hi, how do I opt-out of any sharing or trading of my email address with other companies? thanks

I'm just trying to make sure I won't get any SPAM to my personal email, thanks
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Re: Hi, how do I opt-out of any sharing or trading of my email address with other companies? thanks

Hi @LeilaP69

Great Question! Your contact email addresses are kept private within your account. This way contacts will never know about each other when you send out a mailing, and other companies will not have access to your email addresses. To see more about how we protect your contacts' information click here.  If this doesn’t answer your question, could you provide me more clarification on what you are asking?

Shweta Iyer
Community & Social Media Support Intern

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.