cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High bounce rate

High bounce rate

Is anyone experiencing an unusual high bounce rate? We recently experienced a 19% bounce rate which we never have in the past. This happened within the last week. Customer Service is closed so I won't have an answer until tomorrow. I am curious if anyone has experienced this within the last week and what is the reason? Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: High bounce rate

Hi @JoanneH675

Thank you for contacting the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I have taken a look at your account to check your bounce rate. It looks like some contacts were added back to the account last week and those contacts are now bouncing as suspended. You can Manage Your Suspended Bounces and that will reduce that bounce rate. If you have further questions or questions about specific email addresses, you may send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, the addresses in question and any other information you can provide us and we will be happy to take a deeper look. 

Thank you for contacting Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!