cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How do I add an email address and document to my link in a campaign

How do I add an email address and document to my link in a campaign

I've designed a campaign email and want to link a document AND at the same time they click to see the document, an email is sent to the sender notifying them that a contact asked for the document.  I see you can add one or the other (or a website) but not both.  Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I add an email address and document to my link in a campaign

Hello @ensonsales,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand how useful a feature like this would be. At this time, the ability to have an email go out automatically to the sender after a contact has clicked on one of your links within your email is not something we currently have in our system. You can still create a document link inside of your emails, for your contacts to access. Click here for an article that will go over all the options you will have for a document link. 

Also, you will still be able to access the reporting for you email after you have sent the email. It will provide you with people who have Opened, Clicked (on a specific link), Did not open your emails. In addition to that, you can also use the Early Results option when you are ready to send your email. The Early Results feature gives you a quick glimpse into an email's overall performance within the first 48 hours after it was sent.

Although this is something we currently do not have as a feature (automated emails to the sender when a contact clicks a link), I'd be more than happy to submit your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience and we are always collecting feedback for review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing