cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Easily Create Business Cards

Honored Contributor

How to Easily Create Business Cards

blogging tips.png

I saw this post today on Bloggingtips.com on "How to Easily Create Business Cards with UPrinting". I thought it was pretty interesting and I wanted to share it with you!

Zac Johnson talks about how when he first began his career it was a tedious process creating and designing his Business Card. But now he finds it very easy!

Step 1: Choose Your Business Card Design  
Here you can choose from 2 designs; the standard four corners or a die cut design that will make you stand out.

Step 2: Create Your Business Card

Using their web based program, you can easily design your card using your own images uploaded from your computer or using their stock images (which are $1 each)

Step 3: Ordering Your Business Card

Once you've verified that all of your information is accurate and correct, you can order your cards.  Zac recommends a "high quality card with a nice gloss finish if you have any high quality and colors in your design."

• What do your business cards look like?
  • Share them with us here!

*Constant Contact is not affiliated with UPrinting, I just found this post and thought I'd share it!

1 REPLY
Occasional Participant

Re: How to Easily Create Business Cards

Well, you can approach the best Graphics Design Company. They will help you to design the best business card.

ProDesigns is specialized in Logo Designing. Get custom logo designs at ProDesigns.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!