cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

How to add a "contact us" form or button for my website

Visitor

How to add a "contact us" form or button for my website

I'd like to add a "contact us" button on my website so that visitors can ask a question.  I see that I can add a sign up form, but I did not find that I could add a field for people to type in a question.  It would be especially useful if the button or form would forward as a message on my phone as well as add the person's contact info to constant contact.  

Has anyone done this?

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to add a "contact us" form or button for my website

Hello @DeborahC3131. At this time, our List Growth tools do not have this functionality to add in a space to add in a message or forward your their information to your phone. I suggest that you visit our Marketplace where we list the different apps and integrations that work with our product. There might be one that has what you are looking for. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.