How to develop to a winning strategy for Pinterest!
With promoted pins coming down the pike, it is imperative that you develop a strategy for your Pinterest marketing. Simply pinning images will not deliver any measurable results, you need to be very clear as to what your goals for being on Pinterest will be.
Here are some great guidelines from Viraltag on how to put together a winning strategy:
1. Define what your social media goals are in general, then identify how Pinterest can help you to achieve them
2. Define your target audience and their social media habits
3. Understand your competitor's success strategies, and also identify ways for you to stand out
4. Create and editorial calender for your content
5. Cross promote your presence on Pinterest
6. Measure the results of your effors
Read more about about putting together a winning Pinterest strategy here!
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am-8pm ET, Sat 10am-8pm ET, & Sun 10am-6pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!