cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send emails for multiple businesses?

Occasional Participant

How to send emails for multiple businesses?

Lets get this clear, I'm NOT an IT person or a web developer.  If you tell me to get an API to solve this problem…you're not helping me at all. 

I have three different but related businesses, with three different set of clients and websites. 

Can I create unique emails for EACH set of contacts with my logo and info pertinent to the correct business with only one account?  

If yes….give me a SIMPLE way to do that OR give me someone I can PAY to help me do it. 

If not….then what's the solution? Have three CC accounts? 

This is a problem that should already have a simple solution baked in….but apparently not. 

Thanks in advance!

Philip 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: How to send emails for multiple businesses?

Hi @PhilipL79 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The good news is you can send out emails from multiple businesses in one account. You first have to make sure your contacts are placed into three separate emails lists. You can then create three separate email templates. The main factor to keep in mind though is making sure the information shown in your templates' header and footer and social media icons match the business you are working with at the time.

3ge-build-tab-and-top-nav-jacks-bbq-special-header-step1 (2).png

3ge-footer-block-jacks-bbq (1).png

As long as the correct information is displayed you'll be good to go!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.