cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for help with CC or a developer for a Health Care Non Profit start up company.

I am looking for help with CC or a developer for a Health Care Non Profit start up company.

I have used CC for 8 months to send out a monthly e newsletter and am confident in my skills to produce a user friendly and informative format but want to make the upcoming e newsletter significantly better and like a website. I know I can use Publisher but am not a programmer and need some help with this project. Is there someone out there that would like to help me learn to create this newsletter and maybe also a website?

Steve

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: I am looking for help with CC or a developer for a Health Care Non Profit start up company.

Hi,

You should check out our Marketplace. There are a lot of Solution Providers to help you with creating your email as well as find some to help you create your website.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Re: I am looking for help with CC or a developer for a Health Care Non Profit start up company.

We are a Soultions group that offers the type of services you are looking for. We are not only developers but all a professional services group. If you would like to discuss your needs please let me know.

cathy.wilson@datafrontline.com

281-387-1047

Look forward to hearing from you,

Cathy Wilson

Business Development Consultant

All Star

Hello,

My Name is Ramon and Aim working with a company to make our corporate website. Give them a call and maybe they can help you.

Good Luck

Ramon

Info:

Roger Singer

NewHomePage

roger@newhomepage.com

909-560-1766 CELL

www.newhomepage.com