cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have uploaded file but some fields shows blank email but the file which i have uploaded have email

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I have uploaded file but some fields shows blank email but the file which i have uploaded have email

1 REPLY 1

Re: I have uploaded file but some fields shows blank email but the file which i have uploaded have e

Hello @FirstNameL50510. I'm sorry that some of your contacts did not have email addresses imported. It's possible that your file had multiple columns with email addresses and only one column was selected to import. I would suggest seeing if this is the case and if it is, you can reupload the file with the next column of email addresses selected. If you have any further questions, you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and the file that you had attempted to upload. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.