I need help preparing videos for Utube, Facebook, and others

Highlighted

I need help preparing videos for Utube, Facebook, and others

My web site is http://www.bartokcds.com I have recorded a 7-CD set of Bela Bartok's Music for Solo Piano. There are track listings and sound samples on the site, which I would like to feature on the internet, specifically on Utube and Facebook, plus any others that you might suggest. All of the sound tracks are featured on iTunes, and they can be downloaded to be used as background music for stills, videos, dvds, and cds containing scenes of Hungarian people, places and things, particularly Bela Bartok, his friends, family, professional and biolgraphical pictures, etc. I am a retired professional concert pianist. I won two major scholarships at the Mozarteum in Salsburg and the Santa Cecila Academy in Rome. I have championed the solo piano music of Bartok throughout my musical career. I also need assistance in setting up my own blog. I have a limited budget, but there is a potential to raise thousands of dollars by marketing my 5-CD box set of Bartok's Solo Piano Music, and my 2-CD box set of the complete Mikrokosmos. I look forward to starting out with a small budget, and adding additional funds from the sale of the box set. Thank you very much for your attention to this inquiry. June de Toth
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: I need help preparing videos for Utube, Facebook, and others

June,

I suggest you check out  elance.com.  You can set your price and have folks bid on it.

The way you have described payment (limited budget) is very difficult to deal with as a free-lancer.

You're going to need to develop a very clear list of what your looking for in order to reduce the amount of back and forth that would scare most folks from talking on your project.

elance.com is the best place to look for what you want and you will be tapping the skills of developers from all over the world.

Good Luck.

Tony Schaefer
FREE consultation for your next project
Accredited CTCT Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012
www.cliquemarketing.biz

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured