cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to hire a freelance CC expert!

Occasional Participant

I am good at what I do and don't have time to learn even this simple technology. I need to hire an expert who can help me set up campaigns and charge by the hour.

And my clients need help as well!

Carter Schelling
6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

Hi Carter, You should check out our Marketplace to find an Expert that can help you. To get to the Marketplace, you can scroll to the top and click the Marketplace link. Good luck! Marissa W. Community & Social Media Support Representative

Occasional Participant

Hi! I found it easy to use, and administer. If you don't have time, we have cut rates lately because of the Economic Storm we are under. Else, we can easily show you after a few sessions.

Contributing Solution Provider

Hello Carter, We would like the opportunity to discuss your needs with you. We offer coaching sessions by the hour, help with writing, and customized template creation. We have over 20 years of marketing/writing experience. You may learn more about us in the Marketplace (Dudley & Nunez Communications) or at www.dudleyandnunez.com. You may also contact me at maureen@dudleyandnunez.com or at (916) 759-6977. Best Wishes! - Maureen Dudley

Maureen Dudley
Dudley & Nunez Communications
Master Certified Solution Provider

If the position is still open I would like to help your company give me a call my name is Douglas Woods my cell is 352-613 - 0847

Re: I need to hire a freelance CC expert!

I have been using Constant Contact for a year at my job. I will be willing help you out and create the layout of your emails if you can provide the text. I charge $30/hour. 

Roy Williams

Occasional Participant

Re: I need to hire a freelance CC expert!

I am very familiar with CC and I am also a designer with many years experience.I would be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Brad Burns

209 728-4402