cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert Video Using Dubb

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Insert Video Using Dubb

I use a program called Dubb to create videos for my emails. They have a very simple process of inserting videos into any email program I currently use. A simple copy and paste into Gmail, Outlook, or any email provided works seamlessly. Copy from the Dubb site, paste anywhere you want in the above email providers and you get a animated GIF pasted in with a simple click view the video. This method works on MailChimp as well. 

I can't seem to figure out how to get this to work simply in Constant Contact, does anyone have a solution. 

Here is what the link looks like (it actually works in here also) How do I get this going in my email templates?  Thank you in advance. THIS IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL VIDEO I WOULD USE FOR MARKETING IT IS A TEST VIDEO TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION. 

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Insert Video Using Dubb

Hi @MichaelS2976

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. 

I'm sorry you are having trouble inserting your video link into your Constant Contact email. At this time, Constant Contact will not generate an image by just adding a link. You can generate the image you are mentioning by using our Insert Video option, this does require that the video be hosted on YouTube, Vimeo or Wistia. You can also use your video if it's hosted by another site by using a screenshot or animated gif of the video and then linking it directly to the URL where the video is hosted. Here is an article that describes both options. 

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. Thank you for being apart of the Constant Contact Family and I hope you have a great weekend.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Re: Insert Video Using Dubb

You are right. Thanks giving day.