cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction from Maryland

Highlighted
All Star

Introduction from Maryland

Hello - My name is Pam and I own and operation a small ballroom dance studio www.ballroommadesimple.com

I've been a CC customer for 2 years; 2010 All Star Award (yay!).

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Introduction from Maryland

Hi Pam,

I hope you are doing well! It's nice to meet you! Thanks for introducing yourself in the Community.  I have grown to love ballroom dancing since Dancing with the Stars. It makes me want to learn!  Especially for my upcoming wedding!

Congratulations on being an All Star with us!  I would love to check out your emails in our Critique My Email board.  Please share your expertise with other users here!

Hope to see you around!

All Star

Dear Marissa,

A word to the wise: if you are planning to do a special "first dance" for your wedding don't let this be a last minute plan. Start your lessons with the instructor of choice about 8 weeks out. This allows for any appts that have to be rescheduled; and it gives you enough practice to go on "automatic pilot" on your wedding day. I always say "more practice = less stress".  You may not need 8 lessons, but it gives you a little room to play. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Hi Pam,

Thanks for the heads-up!  I will certainly take that into consideration as the time gets closer. 

Thanks so much!  Less stress is always a plus!