cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction of new community member - Videographer

Introduction of new community member - Videographer

Hello,

My name is Rod Laughridge and I am the owner of Triton Events, http://www.tritonevents.com/  a new media production company. We do video for events, meetings, social engagements, and customized commercial work. I have been a member of Constant Contact for about 2 years now, but really haven't availed myself of all they have to offer and I know I can learn a lot from those of you in the CC community. I look forward to interacting, learning and sharing from all of you. Here is a little intro video for my company, we're always updating so I'll be sure to post my latest here as they happen.

(view in My Videos)

Rod Laughridge
1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Introduction of new community member - Videographer

Hi Rod,

Thanks so much for introducing yourself and your company here in the Community!  My name is Marissa and I co-moderate the board with Jarrad.  We're here to help you along your way as you spend time in the Community.

I love your video!  I'd love to see what your emails look like in our Critique My Email board too.  What do you use Constant Contact for?  Are you utilizing our Social Share bar in your emails?

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!