cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

Occasional Visitor

Introduction

Our company is Accessory Fashion Boutique, Inc.  It is newly established and is an online store.  Our mission is to offer consumers with quality accessories for both women and men at an affordable price.  We offer both formal & informal accessory.  Our long term goal is to be able to reach consumers in all 50 states.  Any marketing advice for a start up company or any other informative information that would be helpful.   Thanks AFB

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Introduction

Hi,

Welcome to the Community!

If you're looking for marketing advice, I'd check out our Small Business Talk board. You can get advice from other Community members on how to best market a new business.

If there's anything we can do to help, just let us know!

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

Hi BrendaH424,

Welcome to the Community! Another great place to get marketing advice is in our Member Blog- Marketing area!  Check it out!

Hope to see you around the boards!

Regular Advisor

"Any marketing advice for a start up company or any other informative information that would be helpful. "

Hi Brenda, 

My best advice, other than searching this forum and reading all of the posts, is don't be shy when it comes to promoting your company. As long as you're sharing information, include a link to your website so that others can learn about you and your offering. If you click on "My Settings" in the upper right hand corner, there is a place where you can include a signature line. This is a good place for a link in addition to your name. 

Otherwise, you're in one of the best places you can be with this community. I'm a huge fan of CC and think highly of their product and service. I've been with them for years and they're a good group... always improving and always giving back. 

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com