cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to publish the newsletter on the company's facebook wall?

We send out a newsletter twice a month. I was wondering if its possible to publish it on facebook as well. Has anyone got any idea if this is possible at all?

Thanks
Bhavna
8 REPLIES 8
Honored Contributor

Hi Bhavna, At this time, you cannot publish an email to your Facebook Business page. We are looking at adding this in the future. In the meantime, there is a workaround which will allow you to manually link to your email on your business page. To do so, follow the steps in FAQ # 4922 by copying and pasting this url into your browser: http://conta.cc/gHecQG Thanks, Jarrad

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Advisor

After you send the newsletter, you can go into "Email details" and select "Share on Facebook" - link under the Delivery Date. Then a link to the newsletter will show up in your feed.

Hello Jarrad, Amt2008 Thanks a lot for this. Regards Bhavna

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Glad I could help!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Contributing Solution Provider

Re: Is it possible to publish the newsletter on the company's facebook wall?

You can also create a custom Facebook page where you can post part or all of the content. What is better is to post a teaser content and then have it redirected to your archives. That way you will still get the benefit of CTCT tracking.

Sumner

Puzzle Master, Solutions Consultant
Niche Marketing Strategy, Solutions & Support for the solopreneurs; small and mid-sized companies.
Publisher, Author, Speaker

Solutions, not just answers.
One Size does NOT fit all.
Solutions to fit your niche, your business and your budget.
Occasional Advisor

Good question. There might be some third-party apps that will do that, but for now all you can do is insert your newsletter text into the Notes section. That's less than ideal, since it's difficult to read - both because there are no places for photos or other eye-relaxers and also because the text size is very small.

I think your best bet might be to see about a third-party app. Or, put a CC email signup tab on your Facebook page and let people subscribe to your newsletter there.

Finally, you could archive your posts and link to them via the Facebook wall feature. That's usually what I do. Check out the post of the Arlington Entrepreneurs Facebook page for an example: http://www.facebook.com/#!/arlingtonentrepreneurs

Good luck! Let me know if you have any other questions or problems with this.

Best, Margy Rydzynski

Margy Rydzynski
Brave New Web: Social Media for Small Business
http://www.brave-new-web.com; http://arlingtonentrepreneurs.ning.com/

Thanks!  Going to try it!

Honored Contributor

Hi,

You can now add an email to your Facebook Business page by using our Simple Share feature. To use Simple Share, follow these steps:

1. Find and click the Simple Share Link Check  button (or "ShareAgain" link) for a previously sent: 
  2. If a Connect with Simple Share window appears, click a social media icon and follow the steps to connect your accounts with Simple Share.

Note:
    Constant Contact will store your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn account login information in your account for your future use.
  3. At the top of the Simple Share window, check the box next to the thumbnail image for each account or page where you want to share the sent email.
    Example:
    share accounts

Notes: 
    • Hover your cursor over a thumbnail image to view the account's username. 
    • To connect an additional social media account where you'd like to share an email, click the "Add" link in the upper-right corner of the Simple Share window.
  4. Scroll down to see the messages that will be shared to each account by default.
  5. (Optional) Click the Edit button on the right side of a message to edit its content and images.
  6. To publish a message without an image, uncheck the box next to "Use thumbnail".

Example:

edit simple share

Click here for larger image

7. If you like each message's preview, click the orange Publish button.
  8. To confirm each message published successfully, read the message in the light green bar at the top of the Simple Share window.
    Example:
    published simple share

Click here for larger image

Note: If you see a "Duplicate Post" error, change at least one character in the Tweet's message and click the "Retry" link.
  9. If all of your messages were published successfully, click the "Close" link at the bottom of the Simple Share window.

Jarrad