Is there a way to set an alert or reminder to engage with a contact?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Is there a way to set an alert or reminder to engage with a contact?

Just wondering if anyone uses Constant Contact as a CRM to build relationships with clients by alerts to pick up the phone, not just send emails.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Is there a way to set an alert or reminder to engage with a contact?

Hi @WandaM57 

I can understand how important it is to engaging with your contacts! While you are correct alerts can help with this, I apologize at this time we are not designed to be a CRM. Have you tried setting up an automated series? Through there series you can schedule reminder emails to automatically send to your contacts. These emails can be include text letting them know you've tried to call them, or even text to remind them of an upcoming call. The date and time of these calls can even be inserted through custom fields under your contacts.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured