cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Memorial Day our Support office will be closed Monday, May 28th. We will re-open with normal hours on Tuesday, May 29th.

It's nice to have you here! Welcome to the Community!

Highlighted

It's nice to have you here! Welcome to the Community!

Welcome to the Community, we’re glad you’re here! Each week we like to shout out to some of our newest members and let you know a little bit about the Community you’ve joined.

We’ve got people here for you in the Community 7 days a week! If you have a question you can’t find an answer to then post it on our Knowledge & Support boards and we’ll be sure to assist. You can provide your feedback on our product and service or make feature requests in our Feedback area, but that’s not all you can do here.

With the holidays quickly approaching you want to make sure that your campaign looks as great as possible. Get feedback on your email campaigns from other small business owners, marketers, and even Constant Contact employees in our Critique My Campaign board. And learn about what's new or improved each month by keeping up to date with our Product News.

Enough about us, let’s learn about you! What propelled you to become a small business owner? If you’re part of a non-profit or organization we’d love to hear your story, too! I'm constantly amazed at what drives our customers, and we're always looking for customers to feature in an upcoming Q&A series- so don't be shy, say hello!

And here's a special shout-out to some of our newest members- @ErikaJ27@MOHITH70@LynnW@Allbackhoep@SimoneD2@RyanW624@RobertD265@BuildingProductsInc@EugeneO83@HenryD517@ShahbazR9@jeremys8085@MeredithA18@JessicaG623@KaraT51@BethG00@RichardL8281@JordanH34@LawrenceS830@RhondaE105@VictoriaM802@DonnaP63@JonathanB7807@AviP76@DonicaJ. Thanks for joining us!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!