Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping Your Customers Engaged this Summer

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

MNG summer pool laptop.jpgThough not technically the end of the year, summer often feels like pressing pause on the busyness-as-usual pace associated with work, school, meetings and other obligations of the rest of the year.

I know I’m not the only one who breathes a sigh of relief and relaxation when June finally arrives. However, those lazy days of summer don’t have to be lazy for your business too!

As a matter of fact, the more relaxed tempo of summertime can be just right time to nurture existing customer relationships and to experiment with business and marketing techniques that you may be hesitant to try during busier months.

We all deserve a break to enjoy the beach! So, here are some quick and easy ideas to keep your customers engaged this summer:

• Creative social posts: Even by the pool, everyone checks their social media, so make sure you are mobile-friendly and posting throughout the summer.
  • Summer-themed giveaway: Offer something fun to your first 5, 10, 15 replies, such as a beach bag with your company logo, a copy of a great summer book or tickets to a new summer blockbuster movie.
  • Tips and ideas: Be more personal than you normally would by sharing your favorite summer recipe, your vacation destination or some of the items on your summer bucket list, personal or professional.
  • Summer series: Take some time now to pre-plan a series of summer-themed social media posts, emails or blogs.
  • Client feedback: Ask your clients about their summer goals, plans and tips for maintaining business momentum.

How will you stay organized and engaged when you’re not dipping your toes in the waves this summer? I’d love to hear your ideas below!

Wishing you a warm and sunny June,

Cathy Ann Drury

My NewsGirl

www.mynewsgirl.com