cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kuryakyn

Visitor

Kuryakyn

Hello!

My name is Alex and I'm responsible for sending and coding (what we call) "eBlasts" for Kuryakyn (kury - ah - ken). Kuryakyn is the largest motorcycle accessories manufacturer in the world. We make all different kinds of chrome and black products for your Harley, Goldwing, or Metric cruiser bike (VTX, M109, Raiders, etc).

So far we're doing great in our open rates. We don't really track clicks or anything since we see any open as an opportunity for any sale. Just some little facts:

-50,000+ addresses

-Using Facebook sign up

-FAR above average open rates in any industry

-Constantly trying to figure out the best way to get open rates up to improve sales

Feel free to msg me if you have any suggestions, findings, questions, or anything else! We're always looking to make some great network connections!

Take care!

Alex

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Advisor

Re: Kuryakyn

WEB LOGO copy.jpg

Alex,

It would help if you could post one of your email campaigns or email it to me at cvictor@social5media.com.

Thereafter I can begin to assess your program and how to increase your ROI.

But, to start:

1. How many emails per month do you send?

2. What day do you send on?

3. What is your objective when someone opens the email?

4. What are your goals with email marketing?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Victor CollBee Bieti.gif

eMarketing Consultant

cvictor@social5media.com

240-423-5348

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Kuryakyn

Hi Alex,

Wow, it sounds like you're utilizing everything you need to have some great results! Would love for you to share your email in our Critique My Email board.

Welcome to your Community and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask myself or Jarrad. We're here to help you out!