cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a little one on one help :)

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Looking for a little one on one help :)

Hi My name is Coral and I am the owner of Bliss Luxury Limousines.  I am  new to CC and I am looking for some one on one help.  I can't pay much, but maybe exchange some limo time?  I am located in Spanaway, WA

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Regular Advisor

Re: Looking for a little one on one help :)

Hi Coral, 

I'd be happy to help. Can you drive that thing over here to Richmond, VA? I want to cruise down Broad St. on Friday night and look important. :smileyvery-happy:

Seriously... post some of your questions and we'll try to help if we can. Constant Contact also has superb support. Simply give them a call and they can answer a lot of your questions as well. If you still desire one on one assistance, maybe someone from your area will chime in. 

Good luck and welcome to the forum!  

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com
Occasional Visitor

Thanks!

Contributing Solution Provider

Hi Coral,

We would be happy to help. We are Constant Contact business partners and offer complimentary consultations. As you can see from our reviews, there is no obligation.  If we can be of any help, please let us know.

Maureen Dudley, Authorized Constant Contact Expert

maureen@dudleyandnunez.com

www.dudleyandnunez.com

www.facebook.com/DudleyandNunez

Maureen Dudley
Dudley & Nunez Communications
Master Certified Solution Provider
Contributing Solution Provider

also glad to help, what's are your issues?

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!