cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Looking to Talk to Other Freelance Writers

Occasional Advisor

Looking to Talk to Other Freelance Writers

I'd like to chat with freelance writers who write content, news stories, newsletters,white papers, site audits, personal histories, and deal with private individuals and small business owners.  My name is James and I can be reached at jameshultoniii@gmail.com. My cell number is 484-467-8364. My website is www.thewritestuffhjh.com

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: Looking to Talk to Other Freelance Writers

Hello @H.JamesH63,

I hope you make some great connections here! If you ever have questions that we can help with, please let us know! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Advisor

No, I did not get one reply! I am very annoyed!
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

No one replied!
CTCT Employee

Good Afternoon @H.JamesH63. We certainly apologize you haven’t made any connections as of yet on the Community. Sometimes it can take time for a connection to be made. In addition, you are more than welcome to try using social media, specifically groups related to freelance writing.

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.