Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low-Cost or Free Online Tools for Nonprofits

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Low-Cost or Free Online Tools for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good.png

Nonprofit Tech for Good shared "111 Low-Cost or Free Online Tools for Nonprofits" about 2 years ago. So I thought I'd share some of those with you that are still around! What are some tools that you use to help your Nonprofit? Have you ever used any of those on the list? Is there a tool that you would love to have but can't seem to find it anywhere? Let us know!

• Wordle: I love wordle because it allows you to create word clouds. Word clouds are great when you're wanting to show emphasis on search terms or maybe words of thanks from your donors!
  • Vine: Vine is great if you want to create 15 seconds of video to share. But even now, you can use Periscope for live video and Facebook just released a live video option for public accounts. So be on the lookout for them to release that to more accounts hopefully soon!
  • Twibbon: If you want your donors/supporters to add a ribbon that you create to their Facebook and Twitter avatars, this is the tool for you! 
  • PicMonkey: This is a free, online photo editing tool. This is also one of my all-time favorites and I use it all the time!

There are many more listed in this article. I'm going to throw Canva out there too! That is a new photo editing tool that has paid options as well as free. If you haven't used Canva before, definitely check it out!