cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make More Possible By Accessorizing Your Constant Contact Account!

Solution Provider

Make More Possible By Accessorizing Your Constant Contact Account!

I think it’s safe to say we’ve all been children once. And at some point along our childhood, we’ve held in our hands a neat and simple little toy. But shortly after acquiring it, we couldn’t help ourselves from collecting accessories – Barbie’s sports car, G.I. Joe’s jeep, etc. Those add-on’s made our fun toy much cooler and opened up more opportunities for play.

This came to mind when I was exploring the Constant Contact Marketplace. Have you been there? It’s not a physical place, but a virtual bazaar you can stroll through, displaying many accessories and add-on’s for your Constant Contact account.

There are hundreds of apps and integrations in the Marketplace, and like Barbie’s many outfits and G.I. Joe’s army gear, it opens up a new world of opportunities for play. Um, I mean productivity.

If you use software like QuickBooks, Salesforce, WordPress and a host of other software applications, you’ll have a field day exploring how many of these software Legos you can connect together. Yes I’m building on the toy theme here.

apps and integrations.png

Just this morning I created a new list building tool. I took some of my blog posts, pasted them together to create a free eBook to offer as a download. I then learned how to use InstaPage and created a branded, attractive and functional landing page. Now my social media connections will be sent a link to the page so that they can download my e-Book and subscribe to my e-news. Having zero html or coding knowledge, I pulled together my landing page design, uploaded my logo and 2 photos, created a form and connected it to my Constant Contact account.

Time spent? 2 hours.

Cost? Zero.

I could have added some very cool features like A/B testing, Google Analytics and SEO components, but I just wanted to play and produce a simple page.

If you’re thinking your Constant Contact account is merely a vehicle for sending emails, you’ve really just chipped the very top of the iceberg. Aside from the functionality now available in Toolkit: local deals, surveys, event management, donations and social campaigns, you’ll want to dive even deeper by exploring the Constant Contact Marketplace.

Customer Relationship Managers, Form Creators, Online Schedulers, Landing Page and Lead Generators, A/B Testers, Accounting and Online Payments, Sales and Task Trackers, Project Managers as well as some hefty Social Media Managers.

Connect with other businesses in your neighborhood by setting up a free account at Alignable. For managing and connecting your social campaigns, try the incredibly powerful MarketMeSuite. Need a CRM that connects to Outlook? Use Results CRM. vCita is another powerful, awesome tool for online scheduling and other transactions.

Some of these are free and some have a modest subscription fee. All are independent but connect to your Constant Contact account, transforming it into a central hub of data collection and tracking. Really, the list is endless as they add new integrations and partner companies almost every week. It truly is like buying new packages of Lego pieces to turn your little house into a mansion inside of a large community.

Susana Fonticoba
Right Click Advantage LLC
Online Marketing Strategy, Services Coaching
www.RightClickAdvantage.com
Mobile: 973-952-0053

Authorized Local Expert | Master Certified Solution Provider | Constant Contact
Northwest Region President | NJ Association of Women Business Owners

470 Ridgedale Avenue
Suite 2E | East Hanover, NJ 07936
Corner of Grove Ave & Ridgedale Ave