cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Your Customers the Star of the Show

Honored Contributor

Make Your Customers the Star of the Show

engagement marketing 2.PNG

In Engagement Marketing, you'll find tons of tips to help you form a relationship with your customers.

One technique is to make your customers the star of the show! How do you do this? There are many ways but the first that comes to my mind is to do a Fan of the Week promotion, much like we're doing here in the Community and @ctcthelp.

To get started, you would pick your criteria for who your fan of the week of will be. Is it someone that is always promoting your business? A great contributor? A fan chosen at random?

Once chosen, make that fan the star of the show. Post on their wall informing them of this achievement and honor them on your page. Have a post explaining why they're fan of the week and pin it at the top.

No matter how you choose who your fan is, highlighting them is a great way to connect with them and their audience. It's nice perk to gets the fan talking about your business.

Having a Fan of the Week is not only a great way to honor a customer, it's a great way to build relationships!

• Do you have a Fan program?
  • How do you engage with your customers?

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!