cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Today, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

Manually adding new contacts from Google

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Manually adding new contacts from Google

When my clients purchase a product, they agree to be added to my email list, but I don't have it set up to take them to constant contact.

Now that I have all my current contacts unloaded, what is the most painless way to keep my new clients added to my CC list?

Thanks!

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Manually adding new contacts from Google

@AugustM2

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! A great and easy way for your contacts to join your list and be added automatically to your account is to set up a Sign Up Form on your website. You have the choices of an Inline form, where you can choose the exact spot on your website to display, or you can have a Pop-Up form.

You can click here for an overall video tutorial. I hope this helps! In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!