cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing Lists + Ongoing Emails

Occasional Participant

Marketing Lists + Ongoing Emails

Each month we send emails to different segments of people. So in July, we sent email A to July people, email B to June people, email C to May people, etc. Currently, I create a list for each month and upload it to Constant Contact (CC), then copy the email from last month and send it with the new list. 

We are reaching our full year of doing this and would like to adapt the emails for year 2 people, but still maintain the other process of emails for year 1. (This will be ongoing, hopefully maintaining customers for upwards of 5 years.) 

Does anyone have ideas or suggestions for apps/integrations that could streamline this process? We also use Microsoft CRM, so anything that could sync that with Constant Contact would be beneficial. 

Thanks in advance!

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Marketing Lists + Ongoing Emails

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the Community. I do not know of any integrations off the top of my head but I would highly suggest looking in the Constant Contact Marketplace for something that will work. This is a great listing of programs and partners that Constant Contact works with. Please note, these are external products but are a trusted list.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

I see there are quite a few and was hoping for a recommendation. 

Highlighted

HI Michael.

What version of Microsoft CRM do you have? When searching I found a "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0" Sync and a "Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2011" Sync. Can you take a look at these? Again, since these aren't Constant Contact products I am not sure of the details but these are trusted partners we recommend. I'll keep my eyes open for any other options for you moving forward.

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Advisor

I am too looking for such an app to streamline emails at a time. Though I found similar apps relating to organising tasks and managing them effectively,  still in search of  tools for emails.

How many mail you have been sending out and how about the feedback?We are the pet supplies manufacturer in China and we are thinkin about the marketing method by email.

Occasional Visitor

This would be the best option for biggest and bulk email ids to send them to multiple people. We deals with loans near me services.