cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motivating Your Employees to be More Productive Workers

Honored Contributor

Motivating Your Employees to be More Productive Workers

small_biz_bee.png

I love working at Constant Contact. I recently celebrated 5 years with the company and look forward to many more. One of the reasons I love working for the Constant Contact is because of the culture. It's a fun place to work.

Your business can also benefit from a strong culture. That's one of the tips I found in a post at Small Biz Bee on  how to motivate your employees.

For the full post, check out - Motivating Your Employees to be More Productive Workers

What type of culture do you promote? How do you motivate your employees?

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
2 REPLIES 2
Regular Advisor

Re: Motivating Your Employees to be More Productive Workers

Lately, we take one day out of the month (usually on a Friday) to eat lunch together. We don't talk business but share stories of our lives, laugh and let loose a little. It's a great hang and brings us together. Also, you know those "perfect" days in the Spring where you want to be anywhere but at the office? We've started letting our employees take those off if they wish. The more you give back, the more the employees respect you, especially when you have high expectations of them. 

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com
Honored Contributor

Re: Motivating Your Employees to be More Productive Workers

Sounds like a great place to work! It's the little things that can make an employee appreciate where they work and want to do a great job!

Thanks for sharing!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!