cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First Webinar: What I learned

Highlighted
Contributing Solution Provider

My First Webinar: What I learned

In the webinar I talked about how to get started with email marketing (using Constant Contact as an example). Here are some things I would do differently next time! 

1. Make sure that nothing on my desktop was open that I didn't want open!
  2. Make sure all programs that I wanted to use (Hello, LinkedIn, Facebook) were already logged into and ready to go.
  3. Make sure that all of the props I wanted to use (example of Text to Join) were handier - I ended up having to leave my chair to fetch something!
  4. Perhaps consider hiring someone to field questions and be a bit more able to answer them on the fly.  Though, I did respond to each question and that was probably a great way to connect with webinar attendees.
  5. Send out a survey for feedback afterwards. I neglected to do this and I only heard from a few people that they loved it.  It would have been good to really get a wider response back in some way so that I could learn more from this experience.  So, if you watch the webinar, please feel free to provide feedback  albertkaufman@gmail.com

What was great about doing a webinar?  I didn't have to leave my house. No parking for me, or anyone else - or commuting.  What was missing, and perhaps something I could work on, is that I love it when people get to mingle and network after talks I give.  There was no chance for anyone to do this. Though some people probably did meet and greet on the Facebook event page.. 

Will I do another webinar?  For sure! And, I'm open to topic suggestions. I know Facebook very very well, so it's likely I'll do one of my beginning/intermediate talks about Facebook soon.  Please join my email list if that's something you'd like to learn more about. 

Thanks for reading and perhaps watching. 

Albert Kaufman

Albertideation

http://albertideation.com

The picture is from the Oregon Coast last weekend.  I took a small vacation and got to stay in a magical house there! 

2014-01-31 16.44.13.jpg

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!