cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Small Business Saturday Templates

New Small Business Saturday Templates

Small Business Saturday Logo.JPG

Small Business Saturday is that day between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It's a day where you can get out, shop locally and support a small business. It’s also a day where you, as a small business, can encourage people to shop with you. Constant Contact has made this easy for you to market by creating three new templates available in your account. Below is a preview of the templates in your account. One way to pull them up is to search for “Small Business Saturday” in the keyword area of the template selector screens. 

smallbiztemplates.jpg

These templates include a “Save the Date” layout, a “Reminder” layout and a “Thank you” layout. You can edit these templates just like any others in your account. We would recommend sending all three out at least once on the dates surrounding November 24th, but do what works for your business!

What’s your plan for promoting your business on Small Business Saturday? 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: New Small Business Saturday Templates

I love our new Small Business Saturday Templates!

Thanks for sharing Hannah!

Occasional Participant

Greetings

I do not see the newest templates for Small Business Saturday on Nov. 30th.

All I see is old information dated 2012.

Please tell me that you have update information for your customers.

Where can they be located?

Everyday Is A Pink and Green Day TM
Honored Contributor

Hi Jeanette,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you go into the Templates and type "Small Business" in the search box on the left, you will see our newest Small Business Saturday templates. There are 2.

Small Business Saturday.JPG

I hope that helps!