cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Solution Provider

Solution Provider

New Solution Provider

HI,

I'm Linda Bennett I'm a new Solution Provider with Constant Contact and wrestling with pricing when putting together a proposal, looking for suggestions.

Thanks,

Linda

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: New Solution Provider

Hi there Linda, 

You may want to bookmark this resource, as it includes Constant Contact pricing charts and that can help you when putting together a proposal.

Was there anything else you were looking for? 

Bria
Social Support and Community
Occasional Participant

Linda,

My pricing solution is a little different than yours but here is what I do:

• I start with an Excel spreadsheet and list every cost item down the firat column.
  • If the cost is labor related, I use the second column to list the number of hours each item will take to perform
  • In the next column I calculate the $'s based on the rate I would like to earn on that item
  • Finally, I add up the total and any other cost and I have the costing

I hope that helps a little

Solution Provider

thanks for your response, I was looking for how do you provide your solution to your prospect/client? Do you include content creation?

thanks

Linda

Occasional Participant

Linda,

I think that would depend on the client. Some may want that at others will feel that only they are qualified to develop content. I think there are a lot of variable as to what get included but the bottom line is what ever you are providing it has to have a structure that in the overall picture it nees to make money. Of course you can through in piece for free or at cost but when you add it all up it has to be profitable.