cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New, and trying to get noticed.

Highlighted

New, and trying to get noticed.

Hi there! My name's Matt.

I'm just starting a new business and trying to get my feet under me. My business is called King of the Kanines (you can check me out on Twitter and Facebook as well). I enjoy working with dogs, and so I thought starting my own business based around them would be a great career.

As you can read in all the links, my goal is to help people and families (along with their canine members) solve their behavioural issues, allowing everyone to live a more calm and relaxed life, while enjoying each others company.

Are you having dog troubles? Could you use an extra hand solving those troubles, whether BIG or small?

I'll be glad to help; just get in touch.

And even if you aren't a dog owner, but have a friend or family member that is; I'm more than happy to help them too!

Make sure to visit my website, follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook, and share me with all your friends!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: New, and trying to get noticed.

Hi Matt,

Welcome and thank you for the post. Congratulations and good luck with the new business! You can also try using our Critique My Campaign page, where you can post your newsletter for some feedback from your peers.

Deanne Perry