cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New the the Community

Occasional Visitor

New the the Community

Hi everyone, my name is Daren and I am new to Constant Contact. I have zero email marketing experience, so I am hoping to find some great ideas that I can use for my business.

This forum looks like a great place to start and I'm excited to get going!

Tags (2)
10 REPLIES 10
Honored Contributor

Re: New the the Community

Hi @DarenP5 

Welcome to your Community! Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself to us! That is ok if you don't have any email marketing experience because in this Community we have years of experience!

Take a look around the Forums and check out other Emails that have been sent in Critique My Campaign, learn how-to tips within our Using Standalone Products boards and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out!

Hope to see you around!

Hello Daren!  I'm Julie and also new onboard with Constant Contact and looking forward to connecting with some other members. I'm new to  community discussions....so I'm trying to figure out how it works. 

@DarenP5 wrote:

Hi everyone, my name is Daren and I am new to Constant Contact. I have zero email marketing experience, so I am hoping to find some great ideas that I can use for my business.

This forum looks like a great place to start and I'm excited to get going!

Honored Contributor

Hi @DigitalDiva 

Welcome to the Community! I'm one of the moderators here along with @Hannah_M &  @Samantha_O If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hope to see you around the boards!

Hi - I'm Lisa and brand new to this all too!  I am a health and wellness coach and working on sending a monthly Newsletter out for now.  Any tips, advice and inspiration are all much appreciated!  

p.s.  I must say how impressed I am with Constant Contact's customer service!  It's so nice to see there are still people out there who are pleasant and helpful!  Every time I call with a question, I get amazing service!

Honored Contributor

Hi @LisaN3896

Welcome to your Community! The best way to get feedback on your monthly newsletter is to share it in our Critique My Campaign Board!  This lets other Constant Contact users give you their expert advice on what you can do to enhance it!

Thank you for your kind words about our Support Staff! They are a fantastic bunch in our opinion too!

Hope to see you around the boards!

Hi Daren,

Welcome, it can seem pretty daunting when you first get into email marketing but I can assure you the team here are Constant Contact are great with helping out with ideas. This may be of benifit to give you some ideas of what to do but let me know if you need any more ideas as I am happy to help.  http://ow.ly/KL3DS

Cheers

Jase

Hi Daren,

Like you, I have no experience in email marketing  and hope to get more traffic for my website via Constant Contact. I provide reviews and comparison tips for best web hosting services, especially Bluehost, Godaddy & Hostgator. Besides web hosts, I compare top CMS software, such as joomla, WordPress and Drupal. My website already has a few number of monthly visitors, so a cheap shared web hosting service handles it. I hope in a short time, I get a huge traffic from email marketing and transfer my site to a dedicated server!

I got familliar with Constant Contact on WikiPedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constant_Contact). According to WikiPedia, Constant Contact was founded in 1998. So I think their great experience in online marketing can help me drive enough traffic to  my website.

First I joined this forum to know how is others' experience with this service and if they are happy with what Constant Contact do for them. Please share your experience as soon as you get your initial results.

Hi everyone, my name is Tuan Lee and I am newbie here. Nice to meet you all.

Honored Contributor

Hi Tuan Lee! Welcome to the Community!