cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Brand Marketing. . .Help?

New to Brand Marketing. . .Help?

Hi there.  Im very new to this and am assisting someone with skin/beauty/goods brand and trying fo find ways to market without fees.  For example J Lo was seen wearing a pair of our shoes in Bev Hills last week. . . How would I go about advertising that?  

Also, getting out skincare out there. . . 

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: New to Brand Marketing. . .Help?

Hi @AriannaS958

Thank you for reaching out to us! Constant Contact is a paid service, but our product includes many tools that can help you market your business. You can start by advertising your products on social media with our social share tool. You can also use our newsletter archive tool if you have a website to gather more interested contacts that visit your website. Our sign up forms are also a great tool to use on your website when you are trying to look for more customers. We also have a new feature that you can use where you connect your Shopify account to Constant Contact and this makes it fast and easy for your customers to buy your products right on your email newsletters! Our Email Plus plan also has amazing tools for you to use that include Event Marketing, Surveys and Polls, Coupons, Email Automation, and Online Donations! We have Customer Support as well that can always give you advice on how your emails look and can walk you through steps on how to do everything you need in your account to advertise your business.

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!