The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

New to Constant Contact-not to email marketing

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

New to Constant Contact-not to email marketing

Hi! I own a Human Performance Training studio. We specialize in some very specific training services. I just made the move from ***COMPETITOR REMOVED BY MODERATOR*** and we're planning on using Constant Contact for the tools necessary for a laser focus on our target market through a stronger email marketing campaign, eventspot, and surveying our clients/customers who attend our camps, workshops and clinics. 

Thanks, we're excited to be here! 

Mike, 

Dynamic Fitness & Performance

www.dynamic-fp.com

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: New to Constant Contact-not to email marketing

Hi @MichaelH2329 , 

Welcome to Constant Contact!  Thanks for posting in the Community.  I hope that you find some helpful articles, tips and tricks around the product boards.  Don't forget to leave feedback when you are working in the product too, that gets filtered into the Community and reported to our product managers to help enhance our services. 

If there is anything that you want to see more of in the Community or something you are having trouble finding, feel free to let us know so we can work to have the information readily available.  

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured