cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Constant Contact

SOLVED
Highlighted

New to Constant Contact

Hi!  My name is Linnea and I am a new CC user.  I am wondering if I will be able to copy/paste a document that already exists into an email for distribution. Is this possible, and if so, how? 

Tags (4)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: New to Constant Contact

Hi Linnea,

Welcome to the Community! What type of file is the document you would like to copy and paste? Is it images or text in something like Word? If its photos, you will want to save them to your computer and then upload them to your Constant Contact library. You can insert them in your Constant Contact email from there. We don't recommend copy and pasting text because of the potential problematic formatting but you are welcome to give it a shot. You can paste into the block of your Constant Contact email and then reformat there.

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Solution Provider

Re: New to Constant Contact

Copy and paste is what I do and then check the formatting to see if it needs work. I have a client who sends me flyers in pdf format and I have to convert them to jpg to make them work. So there are a few work around ideas.

Hi my name is Winston, I am new

I am looking for an opportunity to learn all that I can about using constant contact to help me get the word out about my business and the amazing products we offer, I'm asking anyone that has knowledge about this program and how it can help me get the word out there.

Re: Hi my name is Winston, I am new

Welcome Winston!

Looking forward to seeing you around the Community!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!