cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to forum but not too new to Constant Contact

Occasional Contributor

New to forum but not too new to Constant Contact

Hi Everyone,

I joined Constant Contact a number of months ago and found it relatively easy to use and it has increased my readership of my magazine - to date I have had over 40,000 new readers since I have been using this program.

I found Constant Contact through ipage.com where I built a website on the cheap - I have had wonderful feedback about it.

If you are interested in knowing more (it is only $9 US a month) you can click here http://www.ipage.com/join/index.bml?AffID=693633&LinkName=WRM

My website is www.wildliferescuemagazine.com

I have a new campaign that I need help with, as marketing is not my strongest point. I think I have to post it in another area as this is the first time I have come on the forums (didn't realise they existed)

Thanks for reading this and I would love to learn more and improve my experience with this fabulous product.

Warmest regards

Andrea Devos

andrea@wildliferescuemagazine.com

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: New to forum but not too new to Constant Contact

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm happy you found us! I see you posted your email on our Critique My Campaign board. I'll be taking a look at it shortly!

I loved your website! You have some adorable images. My favorite has to be the kangaroo sitting in the chair...how could someone NOT love that picture!? It's AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing. If we can ever help with anything, just let us know

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!