cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi everyone I am new to constant contact. My name s Sandy. I own a jewelry store. Not a techy person so I find a lot of the social media intimidating.

Interested in learning more on putting togther better emails and newsletters

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Newbie

Hi Sandy,

Welcome to the Community! We're happy you came by to introduce yourself!

The best part about Constant Contact is that you don't need to be tech savvy to use the product. It's easy to use and we have many guides and tutorials to help you get started.

Social media can be intimidating at first, which is why we created Social Media Quickstarter.  The site is designed to help you get started and be successful with social media marketing.

If you have any questions along the way, well that's what the Community is for! Have a question about a product? Visit the product boards! Looking to get feedback on your email? Check out the Critique My Campaign! Want to share what you know about running a jewelry store? Post on Small Business Talk!

Thanks for sharing!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Advisor

Hi Sandy and welcome to the forum. 

You've definitely come to the right place. CC is the best in this market and they're providing more and more tools to help entrepreneurs get started. 

As for the media, I can give you a valuable tip. Take one of them at a time. We often hear it coming at us as this big, scary phrase, "SOCIAL MEDIA". That can be intimidating to even the most experienced business owners as it entails so much these days and can be overwhelming. I recommend starting with just one at first, either Facebook or Twitter. Twitter is a bit easier to use in my opinion but some people find it confusing. If so, start with Facebook. Most marketers think that's one of the most valuable outlets out there in terms of people being plugged into it and the ease of sharing throughout their network. Also, don't forget Pinterest. It's probably one of the easiest to use of the entire bunch. Simply click on pictures or things you like (or add your own) and you're on your way. It's a convenient vehicle to build your brand that you can literally do anywhere. It's also catching on real quick as it's fun to use.

I hope this helps a bit. Welcome again and good luck!

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com
Occasional Visitor

TY for the info