cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Not receiving out-of-office auto-responses. What happened?

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Not receiving out-of-office auto-responses. What happened?

I have a client who suddenly doesn't receive his out-of-office or vacation auto-responses. He uses an AOL email address and sends from a PC. Anyone have any idea why that happened?
Sincerely,
Ray Higgins
Cybermail Marketing
ray@cybermailmarketing.com
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Not receiving out-of-office auto-responses. What happened?

Ray,

Not really following this.  Do you mean when he sends through CTCT the addresses that used to come as out of office to his reply to address are no longer coming back through the CTCT system?

Tony Schaefer
Let us consult with you on your project
Accredited CTCT GOLD Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012
www.cliquemarketing.biz

Participating Solution Provider

Re: Not receiving out-of-office auto-responses. What happened?

That's right.  When I was gone for three weeks and he sent his usual Sunday afternoon emails using his own computer and Outlook, he received the "out of office" auto-replies.  When we send it usuing CtCt he doesn't.  It only started happening a few months ago and we can't see how that suddenly happened.  I suspect he changed his firewall or security settings on his PC.  I can't think of anything else.  He usues an AOL email address and I haven't heard other AOL users having that issue. 

@Clique_Marketing wrote:

Ray,

Not really following this.  Do you mean when he sends through CTCT the addresses that used to come as out of office to his reply to address are no longer coming back through the CTCT system?

Tony Schaefer
Let us consult with you on your project
Accredited CTCT GOLD Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012
www.cliquemarketing.biz

Sincerely,
Ray Higgins
Cybermail Marketing
ray@cybermailmarketing.com