cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Custom Code Editor

Established Member

Old Custom Code Editor

Anyone know how long the older email custom code editor will be available?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Old Custom Code Editor

Hi @RachelB3 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize at this time we do not have a time estimate of when the older custom code editor will be retired. With that said, what may be causing you to still need this version? For instance are there any features you are looking for that are not yet available? We are always open to ways we can better our user's experience. So any details you may have is helpful information to have.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Established Member

F - Thanks for the fast reply.  These missing from the new editor:

1 - "Permission Reminder" this is a simple checkbox on the old editor, and we can add the language we prefer...very important with the GDPR movement

2 - View in browser option, again this is a checkbox on the old editor, missing in the new

3 - Statistics - The new editor forces me to remove the stats tracker, and insert your "tracking image," and the results from that do not work correctly

Hi @RachelB3 

Thanks for following up with these examples! This is great information we have tracked in your account and submitted to our Product Team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.