cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Plus Two Equals One

Highlighted
Solution Provider

One Plus Two Equals One

I know I just drove some mathematics professor crazy. I like to get people's attention. Let me explain the 1+2=1 and  how or why I came up with that. The 1 represents the result of what you are trying to do. The 2 represents joining or connecting 2 sources together  to produce the 1 (The goal, or objective).  Here is an example: It's a New year and you want to increase sales this year. So how do we do that?  For this post let's say after we've reviewed your marketing strategies, we've discovered you need to increase your customer engagement on your Facebook business page. So how do we do that?

Use my formula.

: 1+2=1  

• 1:increased fan engagement ,
  • plus 2: Toolkit and your customers
  • = 1:increased customer engagement

I recommend using Constant Contacts Toolkit to save your valuable time. The Toolkit gives you one place to manage your online relationships.  Use the  Plus Campaign to get some feedback from your customers.  Ask them what they want on your page.    Now craft a social campaign centered around your customers answers.  This is one way to show them that you value their voice.  Short on time?  I'm here to help!

For more details on how to make the  oneplusone2.jpg  work for you coment below to let me know if you would like me to do a series on using specific was to grow your business with this formula.  

I look forward to helping have the most properus New Year in your business.

MCBS
Kingsport, TN 37660