cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Partner Up for Mutual Success

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Partner Up for Mutual Success

Partner upI’m currently at OneCon 2015, Constant Contact’s national partner conference. This is my second OneCon and I have to say, it’s an amazing event.

That word partner, I love it. It’s truly the reason I’ve been fortunate enough to grow my business and it’s how you can grow your Constant Contact partner business or any business. When you partner with great people, you get great results. Now what do I mean by that? Simple. It makes no difference what type of business you own. When you make solid connections with professionals in their field be they lawyers, accountants or anything and the best fellow companies, you are setting yourself up for success.

Over the years, I’ve formed all kinds of partnerships. Some have been amazing and some not so much. The two partnerships that helped take my business on a wonderful ride have been with Constant Contact and Bryan Caplan, a fellow Constant Contact Solution Provider. In Constant Contact I’ve found a leader in the email marketing space that cares about my business and actively works to support my success. In Bryan Caplan, I found someone to work directly with me and collectively provide clients amazing results. Together we’ve worked to support more than 100 businesses in less than a year.

As Bryan and I look to the future, we’ve realized the power of partnering. We’re now actively looking for more partners to handle our services and to provide services for others. You can set up a meeting with Bryan and me by visiting our site at http://www.youremailpartner.com.

For you, you may seek to partner with a marketing professional, a fellow business owner or even just a friend to support you in times of need. To be successful, find those people and services who will support your goals and whom you can support. As they say, all boats rise in a high tide.

Jake Burns
An award-winning, Master Certified partner and is the founder of SouthDirekt, a Tampa-based internet marketing firm.
Tags (2)