cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Today, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

Retail Pro & Constant Contact Offers/Coupons

All Star

Retail Pro & Constant Contact Offers/Coupons

Are there any companies currently having success using the Constant Contact coupons/offers (specifically QR codes) with Retail Pro POS software for redemption?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Retail Pro & Constant Contact Offers/Coupons

Hello @MarcyF14,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand how important it is to be able to connect the coupon code to your POS system. At this time, we do not have a feature with this exact nature. Although we do not have this feature I'd be more than happy to submit your feedback to our developers for review. We are always looking for ways to improve your experience with our system. You can also submit any feedback to us so that we can pass them along to the correct teams. If there is anything else we can assist with today, please let us know.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!