cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ron Cates on Contact Marketing Radio This Thursday

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Ron Cates on Contact Marketing Radio This Thursday

CMR_Ron_Cates_CC.jpgIf you've read my earlier posts, you know I have been writing a lot about how to break through to VIP prospects in order to create breakthrough results in your business.  The campaigns that produce those kinds of results are something I've called "Contact Marketing" in my soon-to-be-released book, How To Get A Meeting with Anyone (BenBella Books, 2-2016).

Throughout my career, I've used my cartoons to break through to people I never should have been able to connect with.  Presidents, prime ministers, celebrities and more usefully, countless CEOs, C-level executives and top decision makers have all opened their doors to me through my use of Contact Marketing.  For my book, I interviewed the top 100 sales thought leaders and asked, "When you absolutely must break through to someone of great importance, someone nearly impossible to reach, how do you do it?"  The result was twenty categories of Contact Campaign types ranging in cost from $0 to $10,000 per contact, producing response rates as high as 100% and ROI in the tens, even hundreds of thousands of percent.

But what do I know?  There may be a hundred categories of Contact Campaigns and I've only scratched the surface.  That's the reason for Contact Marketing Radio, to continue that process of discovery.  Every week, it is my honor to interview best-selling authors, top thought leaders and pinnacle sales and marketing executives to pose that same trademark question.

And I'm thrilled that this week's guest will be Constant Contact's own Director of Digital Education, Ron Cates.  During our session, Ron will be talking about best practices that are not only useful in the kinds of campaigns you might run on Constant Contact platform, but to connect personally with the kinds of people who can change the scale of your business.  We'll look at subject lines, timing, social media, length of message and the impact of mobile devices on all e-mail, and how you can put some easy to use tactics to work in your campaigns, whether they're one-to-many or one-to-one in nature.

The show streams live on octalkradio.net this Thursday at 10 am PST/1 pm EST and will then be archived on iTunes.

Stu Heinecke
Host of Contact Marketing Radio
Founder & President of "Contact" and CartoonLink, Inc.
Wall Street Journal cartoonist
Author of How to Get a Meeting with Anyone
1 REPLY 1
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Ron Cates on Contact Marketing Radio This Thursday

The interview with Ron Cates was terrific.  The fact that he is responsible for coaching more than 700,000 Constant Contact members to be better e-mail marketers makes Mr. Cates one of the best sources for best practices.  Thank you, Ron!

Here it is on iTunes...

Stu Heinecke
Host of Contact Marketing Radio
Founder & President of "Contact" and CartoonLink, Inc.
Wall Street Journal cartoonist
Author of How to Get a Meeting with Anyone