cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of the Presidents Day holiday, our Support office will be open with limited availability on Monday 02/18 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET. Check out our Help Center for all the ways to get in touch with us and get help.

Seeking Experienced Writers Like Myself

Occasional Contributor

Seeking Experienced Writers Like Myself

I am seeking experienced writers like myself to discuss if anyone out there is having similar experiences as I am having that no one is responding to my CTCT marketing emails. I am not receiving any phone calls or emails as inquiries to my email efforts for the past several months. If anyone out there as an experienced writer and CT CT customer is having similar experiences, please get in touch with me.  Would like to pick other people's brains. Thank you.

Jim Hulton

The Write Stuff

North Wales, PA 19454

484-467-8364

jameshultoniii@gmail.com

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Seeking Experienced Writers Like Myself

Hello @H.JamesH63,

Thanks for reaching out.Results really are the end goal of any marketing, so I would love to hear what kind of industry specific advice some of our community members can give!  For the construction aspect, there are some best practices that really can help with driving results. My favorite is always working on a catchy call to action or working on keying in a strong Subject Line.  It looks like Emily over at our Blog actually made a post that could give a bit of general insight as well!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Need Some New Email Ideas or Suggestions

I am a freelance writer under the name of The Write Stuff. I have been a Constant Contact customer for the past seven months. My business is in North Wales, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia, PA. I want to hear from anyone who is a writer and uses CTCT to market his or her business. I have a big problem using CTCT and want some suggestions to resolve the problem. I'd like to hear from someone soon. Do not answer me on this community page. Contact me directly.

Please contact me at jameshultoniii@gmail.com, or phone me at 484-467-8364. My website address is http://www.thewritestuffhjh.com

Thank you,

(Jim)

H. James Hulton III

The Write Stuff

North Wales, PA 19454

484-467-8364

Occasional Contributor

So what are "catchy calls to action" or "strong subject lines?" Please give me some examples.

Jim Hulton III

The Write Stuff

North Wales, PA 19454

484-467-8364

jameshultoniii@gmail.com

CTCT Employee

Hi @H.JamesH63

Briody provided some great links in the message above on strong subject lines and calls to action! I would be happy to provide some examples.

We find that subject lines that are set up as a question, ones that create a sense of urgency, or those that share something of value with your customers drive the best open results. For calls to action, you want the text to be short but also actionable. A few examples that I like for buttons are "Buy Now" or Sign Up Today".

I also found a few blog articles that I think would be really helpful.

I would suggest visiting our blog as it has many valuable articles that can assist you further with your email marketing.

Jordan

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CTCT Employee

Re: Need Some New Email Ideas or Suggestions

Hello @H.JamesH63,

Thank you for reaching out.  I would love to assist if you are having any challenges with our system.  If I may, could I ask for more information on the troubles you are experiencing?

Briody_W