cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Business 401ks. Should you choose high or low risk models? What should you be concerned about?

Occasional Contributor

Small Business 401ks. Should you choose high or low risk models? What should you be concerned about?

Here's an article on how to choose between high or low risk 401k portfolios. What is the best 401k plan? The one that takes the high road, or the low road to investing?

I hope the above article helps! However, the biggest small business issue I see with 401k plans are the high fees. Low fee's can save you thousands of dollars by the time you retire.

Our plan has high- value and low fee's.  We have saved our clients on average 25%-50% on 401k fee's. Our typical client has 1 million dollars in assets but we serve clients as low as 500 thousand. Were from NJ but our 140 clients come from all around the country. Visit www.hfa401k.com for company retirement planning, or www.highlandplanning.com for financial advising. 

If anyone has any questions on 401k's I will answer them for free! I'd love to help you with any questions you have. E-mail me at james@highlandplanning.com :smileyhappy: Happy Constant Contacting everyone!

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Small Business 401ks. Should you choose high or low risk models? What should you be concerned ab

Great tips James!  Thanks for sharing!