Social Media Marketing Simplified

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Social Media Marketing Simplified

Social Media Simplified

In the next few minutes I’m going to do my best to explain the basics of Social Media Marketing to try and make it simple to understand. 

I own Affordable Social Media, Inc. in Omaha, Nebraska.  We are a 7+ year old company.  In those 7+ years, we’ve worked with just about every kind of business.  As you can imagine, as a business owner I’m constantly looking for easier and better ways to market my business. My intent with my articles is to share that knowledge and experience with you.

Social Media Marketing is made up of 4 things; the message (content), the sender, the vehicle that will transport and deliver the message (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blog or email marketing), and the receiver (propspect or client).  If all these elements are aligned properly the prospect is qualified and converted into a new customer.

Multiple Social Media Logos.jpg

The sender and receiver are self explanatory so I’ll spend time talking about the message and vehicle to transport your message.

The internet is your superhighway. You have a message that needs to get to a receiver, but you have to choose which vehicle to transport and deliver your message.

Your message has to be relevant and interesting to your audience or they won’t read it.  Relevance can be determined by your audeience’s reaction to your message.  Your audience may like nostalgia, football or other topics that you’ll need to determine to be successful.

Your job as the sender is to get that message to them.  Even if the message does not have anything to do with your business, your intent is to provide relevant and interesting information to keep your audience’s eyes on your sites.  When you provide relevent and interesting content, your readers will keep coming back and will share your content with others. 

Now that you have an idea of what kind of content you’ll need, its time to choose a vehicle or vehicles to transport your message.  The vehicle you choose is as important as your message.  Use the vehicles (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blog or email marketing) you are most familiar with using.  

The process is to create the message, decide on which vehicle to use to get your message onto the internet superhighway, put your message into that vehicle (make a post) and send it on its way (hit the enter button).  Before you know it people whom you never thought you’d reach will be contacting you for your product or at the very least, more information.  Phone calls and inquiries become your opportunity to pitch your product or service to the person on the other end. 

Take care of your prospects and custiomers and they will keep coming back.  Your business success depends on the strenght of the relationships you build along the way. Post relevant and interesting content and your audience will grow. 

Above all, be social. 

Mike. 

Mike Bitter
Affordable Social Media, Inc.
(402) 216-8126
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Hamilton web design
Not applicable

Re: Social Media Marketing Simplified

An instructive post. People to really know who they want to reach and why or else, they'll have no way to know what they're trying to achieve. People need to hear this and have it drilled in their brains..

Thanks for sharing this great article.

check for Toronto web design ,Toronto SEO Company tips and solution.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured