cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media Quickstarter - All about YouTube

Honored Contributor

Social Media Quickstarter - All about YouTube

quickstarter.JPG

Video is quickly becoming popular with many small businesses. When using a site like YouTube, your message has the possibility of reaching millions of potential customers as well as your current client base. There are also other sites such as Facebook, Vimeo and Blip.tv which allow you to upload your own videos but for the most visibility, you'll want to use YouTube.

Not sure how to get started on YouTube? That's where Social Media Quickstarter comes to the rescue. With Quickstarter you'll learn the basics such as setting up a YouTube account and uploading your YouTube video. Once your account is created, be sure to configure YouTube's Privacy settings.

If you're looking to customize your YouTube channel, Quickstarter has a chapter on that as well. More advanced topics include embedding your video and managing comments.

For more on how Quickstarter can help with YouTube, check out the site here .

I'd love to hear how our Community is taking advantage of this great free resource. Have you visited the site? What did you learn?

Be here next week when we discuss Ratings and Review sites like Yelp! and how Quickstarter can get you up and running.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!